Thursday, January 14, 2010

Looking back...

I read a lovely sentiment on Cyberscribes recently (it was actually a quote and I have lost it) with regard to not being ashamed of your early work. It was about looking back kindly and gently on your beginnings and recognising them as reflecting who you were then.

I think its good and wise to look back and see what I would do differently and to realise where I have improved - there is no shame in humble beginnings.

In this spirit, here are some photos of my first books - I am still quite fond of them. And...this is my first post from my new Mac! Yippee!


2 comments:

  1. Fiona, they are absolutely gorgeous, amd the colours are SO YOU. Congratulations on negotiating the Mac. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona, these are wonderful! It's hard to believe they are your first books. This is such a nice collection.
    Enjoy your mac!! :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.