Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Letter a Week 40 & 41

I am slowly working out how to do some stuff whilst being indisposed - little bits of stitching whilst lying on the couch seem to be possible.

So I got to do my letters - I seem to have forgotten which week I am supposed to be up to but have made up for last weekend and this weekend so that seems about right.

With N I just circled some of the braille dots in the background


With O I didn't want to detract from the gorgeous rusty bleed too much; so made tiny silver dots along the outlines of other 'tide-marks' in the paper.


Once again - my small challenge of doing something creative each week has come to the rescue and been a manageable thing to attempt this week

5 comments:

  1. wishing you a return to good health. soon and speedy, or at least soon.

    the marks you make here so complement the braille and the rusty tidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona...hoping you are back to feeling 100% very soon. These stitched letterforms are just so lovely. They must be very meditative to create...I hope so.
    Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona - let me add my wishes for your returned good health! The creative urge is so strong and natural in you, a lovely thing to witness...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the literal well-wishes! I am slowly returning to wellness but am accepting the gift of time the healing and recovery is giving me

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.