Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Letter A Week - still on track

So far so good, altho I feel as if I may be tempting fate by celebrating that I am managing keep up with my own project this year! I am possibly a bit in front, but when I did the calculation I realised that four letters a month only gives you 48 letters, not 52, so I need to stay on top of it and publish some a bit early.

I am still enjoying playing with the coloured pencils that Hiro gave me when we visited Japan last year.  and I am learning lots about how sand compacts - it is quite incredible.

E got me started again - with an Emerald theme


Here is F - with a theme of Fuchsia




Then G got hard. It has a Green theme, but my it was tough work poking the pencils into the sand as you can see!  After G I had to empty all the sand all and start all over again.



And so we made it to H - with a Hot Pink theme and the pencils were behaving again…


The things you learn. Pop on over to A Letter a Week to see some incredible and imaginative alphabets appearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.