Sunday, August 28, 2016

Piles of peace

When I have ink on my press, I try to use as much of it as I can.  Like most folk I don't like wasting things, so with a lovely grey ink primed, off I went.

I have also decided to wrap my forms of type with Imagine Peace on them, and store them in a box, so I can always pick them up and print swiftly.  If I find I need the letters for another piece of work, no worries, I can undo the form and use the letters, then re-assemble it.

It pleases me to have imagine peace ready to go at a moment's notice!

And so I used up more trimmings and printed a heap of cards.







There is something rather luscious about having piles of peace around...



8 comments:

  1. Such loveliness. I can see tucking these into books at the library, leaving one on a table at a cafe, or just "abandoning" them randomly for the world to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I just have to keep printing these over and over again don't you? I keep them in my bag and hand them out; but am yet to just leave them places randomly but I think I will - will keep you posted! Go well.

      Delete
  2. How scrumptious! I agree with Miss Iowa. What a lovely idea - to spread peace by spreading your beautiful cards throughout the world. Are you accepting orders yet? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi J - I will just keep on printing these for ever and a day I think and sharing them. Hadn't thought about orders but am happy to talk!

      Delete
  3. yes-i saw them going places, too. only i thought a bunch needed to go to heads and possible heads of state. they need to remember and imagine, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I should post a few to those folk Velma? They are such lovely things to share, I wonder if they would appreciate them?

      Delete
  4. F- What beautiful images; and what a great way to use the scraps of paper - can't have too much peace floating around. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely B - more peace drifting around is a fine thing!

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.