Tuesday, September 9, 2014

More peace, more peace.

International Day of Peace is not far away - celebrated on 21 September every year.

This year I will fly some paper peace flags at the front of our house, some small indoor ones and, now almost a tradition, my paper weathergrams will fly in the tree at the top of our driveway.

I have made a batch and will start hanging them soon. I will also just keep making them from now until 21 September and hanging a few more each day.

In the hope that the more I repeat messages of peace the more chance we have of creating it, I photographed some of the weathergrams and then used the paper camera app on my phone to create variety.

More peace! More peace!











I will also be having  peace-based exhibition of works at Maleny Library from Monday 15 September - Saturday 27 September.  Lots of beautiful reminders of peace I hope.



6 comments:

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.