Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Feminist postcards

 A few folk have asked if I might make my feminist posters into postcards - so they could send them to friends or just have them on their desk or fridge or...

So I took the seven in my poster series; and redesigned them using only metal type (many of the larger A4 posters use wood type).

Printed on heavy Gmund 300gsm cotton rag paper they look great!

I wrap the seven together of them with three threads - suffragette colours of purple, green and white - and include a brief explanation of the words and the impetus for using them.








The seven of them.


They are available over at my online shop; or at the Deckled Edge Press online shop
And will also be available at the studio sale this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. wonderful sentiments ... but so discouraging that any of it still needs to be said ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often need to check This is the 21st Century right??? , but I guess process is always a bit stop-start isn't it? Here's to more positive progress.

      Delete
  2. F - beautiful, small, powerful. B

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.