In the last little while, the winter blooms have blossomed a bit and I am making haste to gather some into the house.
I always feel happiest when here are fresh flowers inside with me. I always used to think that if I won the lottery, my big indulgence would be to have fresh flowers delivered every week.
I still try to have fresh flowers every week, despite no lottery wins.
Dad brought me along a stem of his orchids and suggested I could cut it down to make several vases. I love the angular nature of them here on the kitchen bench.
Our irises are just beginning to show their shy faces and I managed to gather a couple for inside
We helped a friend with some gardening and she gave me a couple of her early freesias - the scent! And so I collected a few of our remaining snow drops and some violets and made a posy.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.