Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Small moments in a week and success

 The making has slowed a bit and the final to-do-before-we-go lists are being ticked off.

There are still so many lovely moments in a week; and it is always a good reminder to me to slow down and notice them.

This early morning moon rise was just over a week ago, but it stopped me still when I arrived at the Showgrounds for exercises just before 6am.

Then through the week, the serenity of this sunset, with fragment moon, was bewitching.


And inside I have a big bunch of Geraldton Wax flowers which I have been cutting down and popping into smaller vases and placing them here and there.


On Saturday I finished the jigsaw! A moment of joy and satisfaction.

And I completed my third Daily Doodle... and drew up ready for my next one, which I think might be a rainbow one.

In terms of success, the main thing I did was turn my brooches over this afternoon and check if they were OK (having been out all day). I think we can say yes to success with the glueing.  Phew!

I still need to tidy up the pebble (a couple of days in blu tac has left a slight grease mark; but that is manageable as I have to sort of oil them anyway).



So.... that is pretty much it for the Pop Up sale in Armadale!  I have one more pin I want to make for myself; but the main production is complete. Another Phew!

2 comments:

  1. Moonrise and moonset are such beautiful bookends to the day yet not always noticeable (or noticed) - your photos are beautiful, but that first one... it's stunning. It makes me want to go back to my study of twilight and now I know what book I'm taking to the Yukon so thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one really stopped me in my tracks...the faintly silhouetted trees and the stillness. Sigh. It was a good start to the day.

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.