The making has slowed a bit and the final to-do-before-we-go lists are being ticked off.
There are still so many lovely moments in a week; and it is always a good reminder to me to slow down and notice them.
This early morning moon rise was just over a week ago, but it stopped me still when I arrived at the Showgrounds for exercises just before 6am.
Then through the week, the serenity of this sunset, with fragment moon, was bewitching.
And I completed my third Daily Doodle... and drew up ready for my next one, which I think might be a rainbow one.
In terms of success, the main thing I did was turn my brooches over this afternoon and check if they were OK (having been out all day). I think we can say yes to success with the glueing. Phew!
I still need to tidy up the pebble (a couple of days in blu tac has left a slight grease mark; but that is manageable as I have to sort of oil them anyway).
So.... that is pretty much it for the Pop Up sale in Armadale! I have one more pin I want to make for myself; but the main production is complete. Another Phew!

.jpeg)


.jpeg)
.jpeg)



No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.