A week at the cottage and we are sorting and sifting and settling. There is always lots other do on return and then the excitement of all the things we plan to do as well all the wonderful catch ups here and there. There has not dear reader, been a lot of making happening. But there will be I am sure.
Today I spent the morning getting my jewellery ready for the Pop up Art Show which is in two weekends' time.
We started sharing the postcard promotions this week and will start letter box drops and posters here and there as well as some social media promotions things. I wish I knew how to do promotion better - but we do what we do and we hope some of it works.
I was very happy to catchup with Lindsey Gallacher the fabulous silver smith we have had lessons with, yesterday, and she gave us some good advice about a silver polish that we could use. And today I put it to good use.
Very happy with the shiny results! Here follows quite a few of the pieces I will be showing, all looking their best (tho not always photographing at their best which is very much down to me).


.jpeg)

.jpeg)









.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.