We are back at the cottage safely, after a smooth travel experience - not something you can bank on these days. We had several fall back strategies should the air space over the Gulf be closed...
We spent our first night in Scotland at Pitlochry - a favourite spot to wander around. It is a sight to behold with its many baskets of hanging flowers; and this time we also got to visit the Book Shop at the Pitlochry Railway Station. What a brilliant idea this is - who hasn't sat at a train station wishing they could buy a book for the journey?
All books are donated and all sales go to the six charities they support. We got a couple of goodies and a cook book!
I think I need to find me a railway station with a vacancy....
And so to the cottage where the summer of rain has meant we have loads of growth - we have apples, potatoes, flowers and plenty of weeds!









.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.