Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mapping the Range - COMA exhibition

Plenty of local artists belong to COMA - the Collaboration of Maleny Artists. It is a group where information about exhibitions, workshops, prizes and awards is shared by a regular newsletter and which also 'hosts' a couple of group exhibitions each year.

Our next one is "Mapping the Range" in which we have each purchased a grid on a topographical map of the Range where we live (i.e. mountain range) and have been asked to produce a square work of art.

I sneakily chose the grid representing where we live, so I didn't have to travel far to create. Below are a couple of images from our deck that I plan to include in my bookwork...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.