Thursday, June 27, 2024

Thursday Thoughts...

“The wind is the moon’s imagination wandering.” 

Saul Williams

I chose this quote today on my pondering of life as I think it might help on dark, windy nights.

I am not a fan of those nights when you lie in bed and can hear the wind whistling or roaring or howling, depending on its mood. I find it quite unsettling.  

So to consider the wind as some more benign form is a lovely thought, worth thinking on. 

I stopped and thought about how much I love the moon - in all of its phases and guises. I love it when it is a tiny fingernail fragment; when it is rising above the ocean and making a ladder across the sea; and when it is glowing fully and bright and majestically all night.  So to be able to associate the wind with the moon is a good thing in my book; and the idea of the moon having an imagination that is out for a wander - even more delightful!






1 comment:

  1. I love the moon. It's one of the rare things that is always with us during our lifetime, remaining unchanged (apart from the lunar cycle) and yet appearing in infinite variations.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.