Thursday, June 6, 2024

Thursday Thoughts...

"Learning to let go should be learned before learning to get. Life should be touched, not strangled. You've got to relax, let it happen at times, and at others move forward with it." 

Ray Bradbury

I like the gentleness of this quote and how it appears to try and encourage us to move lightly through our lives.

For me it is a bit of a reminder to step back and release what can sometimes be hard bonds or ties. I can often get myself deeply involved and deeply attached to things that need doing, but with these words I am encouraged to step away and get a differing perspective. 

The thought that taking time, going slowly, listening to the rhythms and moving in synch with things is better than pushing harder and pulling tighter. That life is more than controlling the outcomes. 


Torriesdale rainbow 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.