Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Words for Peace 2010 - progress

After fiddling about I have decided on two pieces - one using coloured pencils on Canson and the other using my favourite quote "Peace is every step" written over and over in italics in ink on Somerset watercolour paper.  They are both underway and here are some early glimpses.

What appears to be blank paper actually has the pencil marks on it for colouring in purposes (might be visible when enlarged by clicking) and the stained glass effect I am after is also emerging from the second shot.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jane - I hope they finish up well as well! Somewhere on the italic one I'll put a little highlight of red I think...

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.