Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Ripples of Peace...

 International Day of Peace is a week ago now, and we have been slow to fully mark it. A dear friend entered hospice care on the day, and the world has since slowed and saddened.

But I have been warmed to see so many images of the peace flags in their different homes and different places, around the world. Here are a few I have managed to catch hold of.

Alongside some old friends in Vermont


Hanging in the holly and the cherry trees in Canada 



At Blackheath in the Blue Mountains, some old and some new...




Some more old and some new on a beautiful maple in Massachusetts




In a spring garden in Canberra.

  
In Swordly, Scotland



And in Maleny.


Apologies for any I may have missed.

If there are more to share, I will add them in here as I receive them.

There was a beautiful sunrise over the cove here in Armadale this morning.


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.