Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday Thoughts...

“TV. If kids are entertained by two letters, imagine the fun they’ll have with twenty six. Open your child’s imagination. Open a book”

Unknown

Sometime the thoughts I ponderer are not deep or ponderous; sometimes they are just thoughts that catch my eye and make me smile.

This is one of those ones.  Part of me likes the simplicity and the play on words/letters here; but what caught my imagination most was the visual of all those letters bounding out of bag or out of book and being played with!

It feels like you could open the pages of a book and all the letters and words would tumble out and chase each other around trying to grab the child's attention; exciting them and wanting them to get involved in the fun that reading can be.

I like the notion of reading exciting children. Of reading being fun. And of books opening imaginations up wide...


Lots of letters and words...

2 comments:

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.