Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Progressing peace

 On and off over the past wee while I have been able to set up and print the weather grams.  I had managed to get 70 of the brown cutlery bags printed; but realised I was going to need some extras for a group of 15 we usually share with.

I looked about and came across these envelopes which had been put out for sale at our studio tidy up sale; and thought why not?

They are a lovely soft Japanese paper style; long and thin and seemed just the ticket.

And of course, once I had printed them, and added their string I got a bit besotted by them!






And look - sparkly string!!!


Enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. These ones are beautiful in their slightly shining way...

      Delete
  2. (((Fiona))) you and Barry are such an inspiring duo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. F - wow- they look gorgeous together - like peace itself - gorgeous when shared.B

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.