Sunday, August 25, 2024

Inspiration in so many ways

 It's a funny old time at the moment, with the exhibition just sitting over the horizon, still taking up space in my brain and with my mind only allowed to go a'wandering alongside lovely things to do and play with once time has been freed up.

There have been plenty of little moments of inspiration around me; especially some lovely textures, worn timber and rust.




A worn out nest tucked inside...


Beautiful stone dykes everywhere, covered in lichen.


And always flowers. They are my creative outlet when I can't be doing much else...




And a final moment of creativity. Barry is looking for wonderful old buildings to paint so as we drive around we pull over when we can, to get some photos. He had hopped out of the car to take a shot or two here when I glanced in the side rear view mirror and thought that looks pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.