Tuesday, October 19, 2021

More red thread

 The work is now all done; the work of the others is arriving, price lists are being updated, a myriad of other plans are underway and studio space is cleared.

Almost there!

Here is another one of my pieces. Hand stitched, slow stitched and linking four panels.


Details of some of the panels, with the odd little red cross to mark a spot.





And bits without crosses...



And partly unfurled.


There are plenty more pieces but I'll show them over the next wee while...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Susan- I have found it to be very gentle, rewarding and meditative...go well.

      Delete
  2. such lovely markmaking ... beautifully composed ... and I love the bits of red, drawing the eye in ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz! It has been a delight to follow on with where it leads - deciding what to do in response to what went before. I like that the little red bits pop and make you look little bit closer...go well.

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.