Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Beauty and a few more pebbles

This time of year its hard to get much making done - our attention has been on getting Barry's new jewellery launched and of course the various festivities and gatherings that happen around now. 

But I managed to achieve a small bit of making by taking the watercolours of pebble circles I had done back here, and photographing them and then working with them to turn into lovely printed cards, on nice warm Arches Velin paper.

I needed to watch a video on how to get the layout right for a greeting card, but was really chuffed that I managed it!





And with that small achievement, all I have left is some beautiful orchids from my Dad's greenhouse. 



I love this unfurling one...






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.