Sunday, June 18, 2023

Shadow

 I have been laid low by a violent episode of food poisoning for a few days and have barely thought about art, let alone had the strength to undertake any.

As gentle and slow days were the go, I noticed shadows. 

Shadows of flowers, of grasses, of plants and of me.

These grasses on the kitchen bench with morning sun...




A quiet walk into town this morning and this marvellous, citrus-green against steel grey blue, and its shadows.


Me walking to the studio pre-food poisoning.

I am on the mend and feeling a bit brighter, but goodness me it packed a punch!


2 comments:

  1. how awful ... sorry to say I know how miserable that can be ... glad you're on the mend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Liz - I am so sorry you know. The violence! Feeling a bit brighter each day. Go well.

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.