Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And the winner...

Thanks to everybody who joined in and wrote some words on rain and rainbows.  I had thought that given we had been covered in rain of late that there might have been more rain ones; but it was wonderful to read so many beautiful rainbow thoughts.

Here are the names in a Tibetan singing bowl.  You run the wooden handle around the rim and it creates the most beautiful tone.  You can modulate it by going faster or harder, and it resonates for a long time.

The almost-rainbow journal will soon be winging its way to..............Kym in Biloela!

Kym wrote:

Rainbows paint the sky with uniqueness

Congratulations and thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. WOW - I've settled down now....but your email made my day.
    Thankyou for sharing your blog with me and others that enjoy your creative journey.
    Congrats on your 100th post on your blog also Fiona. It is a milestone :)
    I look forward to receiving your gift in the mail.
    Many Rainbow Blessing to you :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.