Sunday, September 6, 2020

Go Girl and a move...

As you can imagine it has been a somewhat busy week - and here we are on Sunday settling into our new home.

A flurry of packing, moving, unpacking, repeat, seemed to be the rhythm of our life for a while; but we are managing to organise and sort and pack away. Phew.

A small job I set myself during the week was to print my annual Go Girl! mini poster.  This is the fifth in the series and they always make me smile.


They are a good opportunity to play about with large, random, wood type and see what you can do.


And see just how many exclamation marks one can include!



Here is a record of the 5 so far...

And then I realised that today is Father's Day in Australia so I quickly printed a few cards, just in case.


Like a gold medal, number 1 Dad!

And bookending our move; our last and first glasses of bubbles on the decks...

Farewell.


And welcome.


It is good to be settling.

2 comments:

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.