Sunday, May 2, 2021

Nevertheless...

There is plenty going on - still a bit all over the shop, but nevertheless here we go...

For the time being, I think I have finished with my feminist posters. We shall see!

I completed the final fourth one - a revision of nevertheless, she persisted and am happy with the series.



I have been stitching - March is almost done... 

The full moon was behind cloud for much of the night but dazzled nonetheless.


And then I started to follow a what if...

I went to get some PVA glue to seal a collagraph plate.

It had clearly been a while...



Nevertheless I persisted, and went with another idea; how about if the thick sticky glue could create the texture on a collagraph plate instead?

So I pushed it and pulled it and moved it around, and left it to dry.



And the next day it had dried and seemed to have some texture.  I ran out of time to play with it but that's another what if...?

2 comments:

  1. sure looks like dark clouds on the horizon to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A dark moon on the rise? It almost doesn't matter what the moon is up to I find - I love looking up and seeing where it is and what it's up to! Go well

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.