Monday, September 5, 2022

Email subscriptions...

 Dear all

If in the past you have received an email in your box letting you know that I have written a new post, you may have missed my blog updates for a week or two.

I previously had subscribers sign up using Feedburner, which for reasons best known to them, Google deleted a few weeks ago. I was initially sceptical of the emails I received saying 'have we got a deal for you'; but soon discovered that in fact, one company actually could replace this service and could help me do it.

So I have hopefully imported all the folk who previously subscribed and we should be able to resume regular transmission.

You should now receive regular emails from follow.it with Paperponderings in the subject title. Maybe check your junk folder if you don't - I blog regularly on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday (Australian Eastern Standard Time) so you should receive an email sometime after that.

Apologies if you don't. If you are reading this and the transfer didn't work for you, and you would like to re-subscribe then you can find the new subscribe gadget in the right hand sidebar of the blog... or feel free to leave a comment and I will try to sort things out.

Phew.

It has been quite the saga and now I have to go and try to do the same for Barry over at Rustnstuff!

I appreciate each and every person who reads my blog, who comments and who emails me separately and am ever so grateful that you are out there (fingers crossed most of you still are...)

Thanks and go well

Fiona 


4 comments:

  1. "Grace in all simplicity" comes to mind as I look at this sweet bouquet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lovely Liz! The flowers are small - about 1cm diameter but they say it all.

      Delete
  2. (((Fiona))) such a beautiful photograph of your pink Leptospermum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo, I think this one is called Ballerina - I do love them so!

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.