Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Visiting my work at All Stitched Up in Gympie

 We finally managed to head north to Gympie to see this show, where I had three pieces display. As anticipated it was beautifully presented and curated, and in fact, when I walked in and saw my work on display it took my breath away a bit.

It looked so serene within the space.



And I was very happy to see it.







I loved this work by Sandra Pearce - the delicacy of it, and how well the words fit the work...



I also loved this form by Joanna Faber.


And the way these pieces were displayed.


All in all, it was well worth the drive, ad real delight to see such a variety fo work in such a beautiful space. Huge thanks to all involved.

And then for the briefest of moments as I walked past, the sun shone and the birds had shadows!




2 comments:

  1. such a wonderful gallery, your art so peacefully presented ... and thank you for yet another introduction, this time to Sandra Pearce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gallery space was stunning, and the curation brilliant. Sandra isa gran artist and we have visited each other's studios to explore and play and ponder...

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.