Friday, December 18, 2009

Rainbow paper bits

I am dreaming of rain. I look to the skies and try to envision rain clouds with water pouring down. I am contemplating a rain dance on the water tank...but the full moon is still weeks away.

So my mind has turned to rainbows yet again - because you get rainbows when you get rain.

I came across this blog today and haven't really had time to work out what it does and how it works; I think she collects and sources beautiful photos of books, paper and the like. I loved her rainbow paper bits pictured below, along with some of the rainbows we find in our house in the early mornings as the sun hits the bevelled edge of our louvred windows. Think rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.