Thursday, May 6, 2010

Birthday dinner celebrations

It was our friend Noela's birthday yesterday so we had dinner at our place.  None of my close friends will be at all surprised to discover that I photographed the table and some of the food!

I have discovered a new book, which taught me how to make these beautiful Kusudama paper flowers. Jason Thompson is the original designer and the book is called "Playing with Books - the art of upcycling, deconstructing, and reimagining the book".

Here are the flowers I made and dessert - a chocolate ring cake, filled with home-made rocky road and served with chocolate sauce - death by chocolate really!

1 comment:

  1. ...and what a lovely dinner it was with fabulous food and fabulous company. Thanks F,B and K xoxoxo
    N

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.