Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Notebooks done!

 Well, I had a really good run at things and managed to get all the covers printed, all the lined pages printed, all the less-than-wonderful ones cut down to mini-notebooks, all the holes pierced and all the notebooks stitched. Yay.

I had fun trying to photograph them all as you can see - a straight line was too long, so circular we went.



In the end these were the eight designs that held up best, so I have done a few doubles of some of them.



For those that looked less brilliant, and where the printer didn't do them justice, I trimmed away the worst bits and cut them down to be small notebooks - truly pocket sized. Some are portrait orientation and some are landscape.


And I enjoyed how our round woven rug played into the background as i photographed them at home.


And here is the bundle of smaller ones, all ready to go.




1 comment:

  1. Love these - the photos are evocative of the place, striking in their simplicity.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.