Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Pocket Shots

 I don't know how much this happens to other people, but I occasionally put my phone back in my pocket 'open' and somehow the movement or an external pressure takes a photo - of the inside of my pocket.  At least I am not pocket-dialling folk I guess.

Whilst we were on Orkney a month or so ago I got this remarkable sequence of colour variations. I was taking a lot of photos it seems and putting my phone in and out of my pocket a fair deal.








And just this week, these two occurred.



I have no idea where these two come from, or what I was doing/wearing at the time, but they give me a bit of a smile and make me think how sometimes random art is the best kind of art.

1 comment:

  1. Oh ha ... seeing the title I thought you were going to post some clothing pockets ... too funny

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.