Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Preparing pebbles

 I thought I might also take along some pebbles when we go to Scotland next, to be part of our market stall.  To simplify things, I thought I would simply write words that might resonate with folk and package them up (no lucky dip, no choosing your own name).

Potential...

So I started writing out words and kept trying to think of others that might work, so in the end I popped an image up onto FB and onto Insta to see what others thought.

Within two minutes I had some great extras to work with! Grace, quiet, create, and light.

The came along Be Kind.

So good!

I had suggestions of bliss and blessings, and light... and many more.

Here I was, starting out with words and working out if I have enough letters, or if I might need to write some more.


Hi tech storage system.


Writing out some extra letters. I have discovered that the blue pumpkin nib (on the blue holder here) is just about perfect for writing on pebbles. Fine lines, good ink flow. Happy days.


Extras I needed for the words I had selected at first. Ready to be sprayed with fixative so that being handled doesn't mean the lettering rubs off.


General extras I needed to keep stock up to speed.


Then the letters I needed after folk sent me more words.



The list of words I had for starters...


The list I had by Sunday afternoon...some great additions!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.