Sunday, May 14, 2023

Prepping

Barry and I head back to Scotland later in the year for his exhibition in September. We have agreed to do a couple of markets on this next visit which means I have to turn my mind to what sort of product could I have?

So the process has begun testing this and trialling that - all things need to be fairly light, small and transportable (and non-breakable!)

I have chosen to take some of my home-cottages back - and have mounted them on nice paper and backed them onto foam core, all measured to fit into an 8x6 frame. Or to rest on an easel.

My sense is that they would like nicer in a white or timber frame; but black is what I had to play with...


Interesting to see how it pops a bit more when on the black.


For the markets I think I will have one or two propped on easels; you can really see the texture better that way.





I might also take the small mat just to show they frame up quite well. 

Decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very fond of your cottages. The easels show them to great advantage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, they are sweet little reminders. Go well.

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.